The series’ stop at Virginia International Raceway featured only the two GT classes. In six GT Le Mans races so far this year points leaders Oliver Gavin and Tommy Milner (#4 Corvette Racing C.7R) had four wins and six podiums and Ryan Briscoe and Richard Westrbrook (#67 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing GT) three wins and five podiums.
Jan Magnussen (#3 Corvette) started on pole, with the #4 right next door. Joey Hand (#66 Ford GT) lined up third and Giancarlo Fisichella (#62 Risi Competitz...
1. Dion Von Moltke (#48 Paul Miller Racing Audi R8 LMS) 2:11.097
2. Ben Keating (#33 Riley Motorsports Dodge Viper SRT) +0.176
3. Bill Sweedler (#63 Scuderia Corsa Ferrari 458 Italia) +0.247
4. Christina Nielsen (#007 TRG-AMR Aston Martin V12 Vantage) +0.673
5. Patrick Lindsey (#73 Park Place Motorsports Porsche 911 GT America) +0.731
GT Le Mans:
1. Patrick Pilet (#911 Porsche North America 911 RSR) 2:04.396
2. Dirk Werner (#25 BMW Team RLL Z4 GTE) +0.141
3. Earl Ba...