Pitchforkmedia reports that Myles Kennedy—Scott Stapp's replacement in Creed, begatting Alter Bridge—has been rehearsing with Page, Jones, and Bonham and could be a possible stand-in for Robert Plant on any future Led Zeppelin tour.
The whole idea is ridiculous and Page/Jones should be roundly beaten for even contemplating taking something out on the road without Plant and calling it Zeppelin. Coverdale/Page worked fine. So did Page/Plant. I'd suggest...
I don't remember listening to 10 albums that came out in 2008, so that either disqualifies me from contributing this sort of list or gives me license to submit the following...
My Top 10 Musical Moments of 2008:
1) Faster Pussycat - Live at Rock The Bayou
2) The Sword - 'Gods of The Earth'
3) The Sword - Live at Rudyards
4) Jetboy - Live at Rock The Bayou
5) Fratellis - 'Mistress Mabel', Live at Glastonbury
6) Supersuckers - 'Get It To...